Please see below for the progress report on my game.
- Third dungeon is now in progress also.
- Android and PC versions have also received the same update as the browser version, and I will start uploading them to the server starting Tuesday night.
- Quest log has also been added to the game, along with it’s very first quest. Try it out at the Blue Tower. EDIT: Quest Log is in a very basic stage, but still there for feedback.
- I have now implemented dungeon #2.
- 1st quest has also been added. See the girl on the right in the blue tower to start this quest. Bare in mind I would suggest being at least level 15 to attempt the quest as there is a difficult section.
- I have built a second dungeon. Also I now have a working login system for playing the browser version on any device, and having the save transfer when you use the browser version on a new device. Please make sure you remember your login details as I am yet to work out a user recovery system.
- New boss has been added as well and also made a slight change to some of the dialogue in the game.
- The next update will hopefully see the addition of a multi room dungeon, and more of the story added to the game.
- I have now added a system to create your own unique name for your character.
- Also modified the dialogue of certain NPC’s to reflect your custom character name.
- Made changes to some NPC’s due to buggy or poor dialogue.
- New dungeon added to the game. You can get your first party member in this dungeon. The dungeon is only small as I am still getting the hang of it all, and certain events are a bit time consuming, which caused me to dumb the dungeon design down to get this update out.
- Added a tiny bit of back story to the game. As this is still a brand new project, there won’t be a whole lot of story for the time beaing, as I’m still trying to find my feet with the project. I eventually plan to possibly add a section to this site with the story of the game (Possibly a prologue to the game, so you get an idea of what the game is about).